Interpretation of the terms
- “Personal data” is any information relating to you and that alone or in combination with other pieces of information allows a person that collects and processes such information to identify you as an individual.
- “Processing of the personal data” means any operation with your personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Data subject” is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing; it means you as a Customer of the Website.
- “Consent of the data subject/user” is any freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of the data subject/user's wishes by which they, by a statement or by clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to them.
- “Website” refers to writerpro.com, mobile website, and mobile application.
- “Сompany services” refer to the process of providing and connecting Experts and Customers with each other through the means of this Website.
Some other terms like Customer, Expert, Website, etc., are defined in our Terms and Conditions.
Whenever you access the Website, we collect log information and put cookies on your device, by which we track your activity on the Website. You can always opt-out of cookies except those without which the Website cannot work.
When you are a registered Expert, we may collect from you and process Cookie identifiers and data you specifically provide us with upon registration, including first name, last name, email, phone number, or social network ID (if assigned through Facebook or Google), time zone, IP address, device type, zip code, gender, year of birth, city of residence, and education experience.
We process your personal data only when we have lawful bases.
Data we collect: Scope
The Company collects from you only the following information and only for the stated the below purposes:
- Account for Experts
The Company collects and processes personal data submitted by Experts upon registration on the Website. For registration purposes, Experts submit their email and password, identification document data (including its scanned copy), CV, documents that confirm education and payment data, and in some cases, billing address.
- Service Use, Cookies, and Other Similar Technologies
All Customers can choose to be notified by their browsers about each time a cookie file is sent. Also, they can turn off the cookies via browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect or limit some features and functions on our Website. You will be able to place orders regardless of the cookies policies’ settings.
If you have already agreed to cookies on our website and want to change or disable them, please use the following instructions for your browser.
- Billing Information
For payment and financial reporting purposes, we store only the following information: Expert’s first name and last name, photo of Expert’s ID, bank card/account number, email address, and mobile phone number.
- Sensitive Data
The Website never shares, sells, or transfers by other means to outside parties any of your personal information. However, this does not include the third parties that we cooperate with in running our website. This is possible, though, only if those parties also agree never to disclose any information about our Experts that they receive from us.
- Information Required for Submitting Tax Documentation
To comply with the applicable tax and accounting legislation, we may be required to submit various tax documentation containing your personal data. For submitting tax documentation, we may process your personal data, including but not limited to your full name, country of citizenship, permanent residence address, mailing address, and date of birth.
Data we collect: purposes
We may process the personal data you provided us voluntarily for the purposes defined below. From our perspective, we process your personal data to personalize the use of the Website to the fullest extent possible and to provide you with high-quality Services under the Terms and Conditions.
- Provision of Services
We process your personal data to authorize you to provide the Services on the Website and to fulfill our obligations under the Terms and Conditions for Services provision.
Please note that without the information provided by you under our Terms and Conditions, we will be unable to provide you with the functionality of our Website and connect you with the Customer.
- Payment Services
In order for you to get paid for the Services, you will need to provide payment (e.g., bank account details) and billing information.
We may contact you via email, live chat, phone, and other ways, including through publicly available notices, for Services-related purposes (welcome letter, security, legal notices, announcements, Website updates, reminders, suggestions, etc.). We may also use your data to enable you to communicate with the Customers.
Your contact data (including email, phone number, etc.) may also be used for gathering feedback. We may contact you to participate in research to improve the user experience of our product. The research will be used for internal purposes only, including:
- Feature development and product updates
- Marketing activities
- Support updates
- Other service updates for improving your experience.
- Analytics and Development
In order to establish new ways to improve the Website, find the points of interest in our Services for the Customers, and for the purposes of analytics, we monitor and analyze the personal data you provide us with, including information you provide upon the registration, the web traffic, cookies and usage data, such as the date and duration of your visit, your location, type of the device you used during your visit and other relevant data on the use of the Website.
The purpose of such analytics is to understand Expert engagement and satisfaction with certain features in order to improve the Expert experience, develop new useful features, and streamline our Services.
We may also carry out polls and surveys through the Website using external compliant services. You are not obliged to respond to them, and you may opt-out of such polls and surveys through user settings. In order to inform, optimize and serve you relevant advertising based on your past use of our Services, we may process your Expert’s data and cookies.
In case of any disputes on the Website, we may use data (including communications) to resolve such matters, supervise Customer and Expert behavior on the Website, and respond to any complaints or requests.
- Compliance with Legal Requirements
We process certain payment information to comply with applicable legal requirements in the field of finances and/or accounting. We also may process the data collected on the platform in connection with legal requests we receive from you or any other competent person and/or body, and we may use this information to exercise, defend and/or establish our legal rights.
- Fraud Prevention
Certain information, such as your log information, payment information, and your behavior on the Website are subject to our supervision to prevent fraudulent activities on the Website and assist you with your needs.
If the Website decides to change the purposes of processing specified above, we will inform you about such changes prior to the use of your personal data within the newly set purposes. The notification of such changes will be sent to your email, and you will have to provide your consent for the amended purposes unless the additional purpose of processing is compatible with those listed above.
In case you do not want to provide us with the requested personal data for the purposes specified above, you may not have access to certain functions of the Services.
- Archival Purposes
We may archive your information in the event of a legal need to prove certain events (e.g., in the establishment, pursuit, or defense of claims), which is our legitimate interest.
- Responding to Contact Initiated by You
When you contact us (e.g., via contact forms, email, or chatbots), you may provide us with your contact info, which we may use to respond to you. Providing information about the Company is our legitimate interest.
- Combating Inappropriate Behavior and Promoting Safety
We examine information about the operation and use of our Website to verify Experts and accounts, enhance security and combat inappropriate behavior, spam, or fraud. In doing so, we ensure our Website is used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and remains free of harmful and inappropriate content. Securing our Website and keeping it a safe place for our users is our legitimate interest.
- Aggregate/De-Identify/Anonymize Data
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through our Website and our services so that such information is no longer linked to your personally identifiable information (such as your name or email address). We may use aggregated and anonymized information for any purpose, including for research and marketing purposes, and we may also share such information with third parties at our discretion.
What are the legal bases for data processing?
As explained above, we use personal data in various ways depending on your use of our Website and/or participation in our services. We may process your personal data in reliance upon one or more of the following legal bases, depending on the circumstances:
- Processing is based on the consent you have given;
- Processing is necessary to provide our Services to you according to our Terms and Conditions;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. Those legitimate interests are:
- Compliance with financial and accounting legislation;
- The assessment of the Company’s business efficiency by analyzing website traffic and financial performance indicators;
- Promotion of the Website through social media networks, media outlets, and affiliates, such as bloggers or influencers;
- Fraud prevention, ensuring the appropriate protection of personal data;
- Experts' verification.
- Where necessary, compliance with applicable legislation (e.g., data subject request processing);
- In exceptional cases, to protect your vital interests or vital interests of another person or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
In all cases, we will notify you about the applied legal basis for processing and other relevant details before we start the processing of your personal data on a specific legal basis unless we are not able to do so in accordance with our obligations under any applicable legislation.
With whom does the company share your personal data
The Company never shares, sells, or transfers your personal information to outside parties. However, this does not include the third parties we cooperate with to run our Website and provide you with the possibility to render your Services on the Website. Please note that such cooperation is possible only if those parties also agree to never share, sell, or transfer any information about our customers and visitors that they receive from us.
For example, we may share your personal data with the following parties:
We engage subcontractors to help process personal data. These may include hosting service providers, IT specialists and technicians managing our technical infrastructure, service providers that ensure the functionalities of our Website, claims adjusters (including insurers), advertising and marketing companies, accounting and bookkeeping offices, and legal advisors. All subcontractors process data under contracts with the Company and only in accordance with our instructions.
- Advertisers, Advertising Agencies, and Intermediaries
Based on the information contained in cookies or other online identifiers (if they contain personal data), advertisers, advertising agencies, and intermediaries participate in the process of selecting the content of advertisements that are displayed to you on our website.
- Payment Intermediaries
When you get paid for the rendered Services, we will gather your payment information and provide it to the respective payment institutions we cooperate with for completing the payment procedure.
- Legal Compliance and Protection of the Company and Others
- To comply with the legal process;
- To respond to claims that any content on our Website violates the rights of a third party;
- To respond to your requests for customer service;
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, our agents and associates, and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention, spam/malware prevention, and other similar purposes.
For how long does the company store your personal data
We retain your personal data for different periods of time depending on the purpose for which it is processed:
- In Order to Perform the Services
We store your data as long as you have a user account on our Website. If you delete your user account or if we have to delete your account (e.g., due to your violation of the Terms and Conditions of our Website or violation of the law), we will delete or anonymize your personal data. However, we may retain some data for a longer time to comply with legal, tax, and accounting requirements (e.g., until the expiration of statutory limitation periods for contractual claims or limitation periods for tax liabilities arising from the fact that you purchased our services) or if the data is necessary for ongoing or anticipated legal proceedings. We make every effort to limit the retained data to the necessary minimum and to retain it for no longer than required.
- On the Basis of a Legitimate Interest (Ours or that of a Third Party)
We keep it until you object to the processing or until we determine that the data is no longer relevant or we have already fulfilled our purpose for using it.
- As Required by Law
We use the data for the time in accordance with applicable laws.
- Based on Your Consent:
Until the earlier of (i) withdrawal of your consent or (ii) fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
Your rights as data subject regarding your personal data the company processes
- Right of Confirmation
You can obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed.
- Right of Access
You can access your personal data processed by the Company.
- Right to Rectification
You can ask the Company to have incomplete personal data requiring corrections completed.
- Right to Erasure (Right to Be Forgotten)
- You can request the Company to erase personal data. In most cases, the Company will erase it unless otherwise required by legislation. To delete your personal data, you can:
- Contact us by email at EMAIL. We will respond to your request to delete your information within five days and notify you of the outcome. In the request, you must state your full legal name, address, phone number, and email that you used to sign up to the website to identify your account. You must also provide a reason why you want your data deleted and list the information that you are specifically aware of as being processed and retained by the Company. If you wish for all the data to be deleted from the system, please state so in the official letter as well.
- Delete specific items from your account (such as your payment method, etc.).
- Delete your entire account.
- Right of Restriction of Processing
- You can contest the accuracy of your personal data, or in case the Company is not interested in processing your personal data any longer, but you want the Company to do this for different reasons, for example, to bring a claim against somebody and, instead of the erasure of information, its processing will be restricted.
- Right to Data Portability
- You can have your personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible, and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to Object to Processing of Your Personal Data by the Company
- You can object to our processing of your personal data when the processing is related to the performance of our task carried in the public interest or the exercise of official authority vested in us. The other case is if we process your data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or by us, and you believe that such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. If you make a request with an objection to processing, we will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent at any Time by Contacting Us
- After we receive a withdrawal request from you, we will process it in a timely manner, and we will no longer process your personal data unless otherwise set by law.
- If you believe that our use of your data violates your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. Please note that when the processing of your personal data is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to such processing without providing any justification, and we will no longer process your data for such direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Request a Copy of Your Personal Data
- As a registered user, you can also check the data you have provided in your Account.
- Right to Request the Company to Correct Any Information About You
- If you believe that it is incorrect, outdated, or incomplete, do not hesitate to contact us if you make a mistake during registration or when completing your user profile.
- We may ask you questions regarding your user account in an effort to verify your identity. We will make every effort to allow you to exercise your rights as soon as possible and no later than as required by applicable law. If we need to extend the processing period for your application in accordance with applicable law, we will inform you of the extension period and explain the reasons for the delay.
- Ensuring a high level of personal data protection is a priority for the Company.
Other privacy commitments
- Cross-Border Transfers
- We process your personal data both within the United States and outside the United States. Although countries where we process data may have different laws, we take measures to ensure high privacy compliance.
- Time for Reply and Reaction
- The Company will provide information on action taken on your request related to your rights specified above within one month of receipt of the request for the longest. That period may be extended by two further months if the Company is overwhelmed by the number of requests or the request at issue is complicated and requires a lot of action. The Company will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for such delay.
- The Company takes technical and organizational measures to ensure the information is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Accessing Account to Provide Support
- In exceptional circumstances, such as required customer support, our support specialists may need to access your account. When such an occasion occurs, they will be able to see the personal data submitted to your account.
- We undertake to always ask for your permission to access your account before we start troubleshooting. Please note that if you do not want to grant your permission to access your account, it may affect the time and quality of the provision of customer support.
- Breach Notifications
- If any of your personal data is in breach, we would inform you and the respective data protection agencies as to the accidents without undue delay if there are high risks of violation of your rights as the data subject. We would also do our best to minimize any such risks.
- “Do Not Track” Requests
- The Company does not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Also, our Services do not support “Do Not Track” requests.
Providing data is voluntary
Providing any personal data to the Company is entirely voluntary, which means you have no obligation to do it. However, providing personal data is necessary to create a user account and use our Website and provide Services by you to the Customers. If you do not provide the Company with your personal data, you will not be able to use all of the features on our Website.
Updating this policy
E-mail us at EMAIL https://writerpro.com/support.
Or write to Devellux Inc, 8 The Green Suite #4982, Dover, DE 19901
- Interpretation of the terms
- Data we collect: Scope
- Data we collect: Purposes
- What are the legal bases for data processing?
- With whom does the company share your personal data
- For how long does the company store your personal data
- Your rights as data subject regarding your personal data the company processes
- Other privacy commitments
- Providing data is voluntary
- Updating this policy
- Contact us